Job Category :
Reference # :
Updated On :
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
Bachelors DegreeExperience :
5 - 10 YearsSkills :
1. Bachelor's or Master degree in relevant subject matter to the Companys business or equivalent through solid subject matter expertise
2. More than eight years of active experience in a higher level, high value and complex sales position
3. Business acumen & strategic thinking
4. Excellent initiative, and interpersonal communications skills both in writing and verbally.
5. Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Influences the customer's business at the highest level and is considered a valued AdvisorResponsibilities :
1. Responsible for the sale of Companys Products & Services to primary decision makers focusing within end users and service providers (e.g. contractors, consultants), whilst building and maintaining long-term customer relationships and using company defined sales processes & tools.
2. Dedicated to a business area (BA), operates at regional/area level (e.g. country or across countries).
3. Owns the Companys Building Efficiency value proposition to customers by continuously optimizing the link between the customer's operational and business objectives, needs and requirements and the Companys solutions in order to provide a total value solution and competitive advantage.
4. Owns and directs long-term customer relationships/partnerships and fully responsible for customer satisfaction through executing the sales process.
5. Seeks out, qualifies and closes large & more technically complex new sales opportunities, with a specific focus on new business growth.
6. Demonstrates expertise knowledge of the competitor's business strategies, products and services and leverages that favorably to differentiate the companys from them.
7. Demonstrates leadership through setting technical trends and defining industry benchmarks. Introduces new approaches & best practices to differentiate the Company in the market.
8. EES role specific: Leverages the established technical trends, e.g. CCI (Clinton Climate Initiative), to continuously strive for business growth in environmental solutions.
9. Creates competitive, high quality and timely estimates, bids, proposals, and cost/benefit analysis. Ensures that new proposals and bids are compliant with the Companys standards & expectations prior to customer presentation. Owns final negotiations on value and impact to the customer's business in order to close the sale.
10. Is responsible for optimizing terms & conditions that impact Accounts Receivable (A/R) and assures full compliance with the Companys financial standards.
11. Steers business area (BA) and regional leadership in business related decisions that are resulting from changes in the industry and keeps them abreast on progress on customer/ technical status.
12. Utilizes applicable sales tools effectively to plan and document progress as well as to increase business growth. Leverages the Companys sales process to close sales quickly.
13. Leads cross-BA teams to pro-actively drive a large and more complex sales process.
14. Builds & maintains network of experts & industry contacts, solicits support from and communicates effectively with the broader Companys organization to promote customer satisfaction whilst respecting Companys strategies, processes and tools.
15. Participates as an industry leader in professional organizations and appropriate trade shows.
16. Acts as a mentor for Sales Executives & (Senior) Sales Representatives within area / region.
17. Builds & maintains network of experts & industry contacts, solicits support from and communicates effectively with the broader companys organization to promote customer satisfaction whilst respecting Companys strategies, processes and tools. Refers leads to other business segments
18. Participates as an industry leader in professional organizations and appropriate trade shows.
19. In addition to the above mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined.
We are seeking to hire a Sales Executive